The Zen Chi Relaxerciser makes a great present for anyone!
Exercise made easy with the Zen Chi Relaxerciser.
Whether it is exercise, meditation or simply eating correctly, we all feel the need to do something beneficial and constructive for our health and well-being.
In our busy schedules, taking time out is crucial in maintaining your health and energy levels.
Time restraints make exercise routines difficult to maintain, but the Zen Chi Relaxerciser is able to solve the difficulty. All it takes is fifteen minutes morning and night to maintain the recommended thirty minutes of daily exercise. Any additional form of exercise is an extra added bonus!
Try the Zen Chi machine to gain the benefits of regular exercise, easily and simply.
What is it?
Zen Chi is a unique non-impact exercise movement that stimulates venous and lymphatic return, as well as the digestive tract, all whilst lying down, making it the easiest exercise routine. Just 15 minutes exercise a day will improve energy levels, body appearance and create an overwhelming sensation of well being.
Exercise Made Easy
The beneficial effects of chi (energy) stimulating exercise usually related to martial arts, yoga and other strict disciplines, is now within reach. The Zen Chi Relaxerciser combines modern technologies with the essential principles to produce a high quality massager, which will give you a vast range of health and beauty benefits.
Physical exertion produces lactic acid build up that restricts muscle contraction and reduces performance. Increased circulation of oxygenated blood through the muscles in a relaxed state eliminates build up of lactic acid and accelerates recovery time.
How Does It Work?
Lying with your feet in the Zen Chi machine’s cradle, simply set the timer for the desired length of exercise, this will start the exercise movement. Relax, clear your mind and you will feel your whole body rock from side to side as if you are being massaged all over. The more you relax the greater the sensation. The results of this non-impact exercise movement are excellent.
The Zen Chi machine has a stimulating effect on venous and lymphatic circulation, as well as an incredible stimulus to the digestive tract, which boosts a sluggish metabolism and enhances digestion. The increased blood flow to the capillary banks in all extremities creates a marvellous tingling sensation, resulting in harmonising effects, which assists in relieving the symptoms of insomnia and nervous tension as well as some circulatory problems.
Zen Chi Relaxerciser… everything you want to be
To gain the benefits of regular exercise such as increased energy levels, a slimmer body, enhanced self confidence and that great sense of well being, order your Zen Chi Relaxerciser now!
How the Zen Chi Relaxerciser works
The Zen Chi Relaxerciser can be used
- Anytime and anywhere
- By men and women of any age
- By patients
- By the elderly
The Relaxerciser machine is an easy and comfortable way to get in shape!
Instructions for Use
- Place the Zen Chi Relaxerciser on a hard floor or bed, never on an unstable surface such as a springy bed or soft mattress.
- Put the plug into the electricity outlet.
- The user lies on his/her back in front of the equipment and places the heels on top of the equipment as shown in the figure above.
- Turn the timer to the desired time (15 minutes maximum). For the first exercise session, set the timer for 5 or 6 minutes. Increase the duration of your exercise gradually.
- Your arms should rest freely by your side whilst exercising.
- After exercising, remain lying down for 3-5 minutes.
- You may feel a tingling sensation in your legs and hands after use. This is normal.
- After 3-5 minutes of relaxation, stand up and massage your joints and body.
- Never use the Zen Chi Relaxerciser for more than 15 minutes at a time.
For Optimal Results
- Drink a large glass of warm water before and after each exercise session to help aid blood circulation and digestion.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- Never face drafts from a fan while exercising.
- If you sweat during your exercise session, be sure to cover yourself to prevent chills and colds.
- Exercise twice daily for 15 minute sessions on the Zen Chi Relaxerciser to achieve your goals.
- Pregnant women, patients with a serious heart disease, and persons experiencing a recent operation or bone fracture SHOULD NOT use the Zen Chi Relaxerciser.
- Children should use only under adult supervision.
- Do not use immediately after eating.
- Do not use under the influence of alcohol.
- Stop your exercises immediately if feeling dizzy or uncomfortable.
- Do not twist your body while the Zen Chi Relaxerciser is in use.
- Do not move the Zen Chi Relaxerciser while in use.
- Physiological advantages of using
The swaying motion of the Zen Chi Relaxerciser exercises all joints in the human body. Good blood circulation due to increased oxygen absorption can alleviate the paralysis and pain of arthritis and rheumatism caused by oxygen deficiency.
Reduced Muscle Fatigue
When exercising or working too hard, muscle fatigue is likely to occur. Increasing ones metabolism with aerobic exercise can eliminate muscle fatigue.
Reduced Respiratory System Disease
External respiration is defined as the process of exchanging carbon dioxide from the blood for oxygen from the outside air.
Internal respiration is defined as the process that provides oxygen to cells and carries the product of metabolism, carbon dioxide, to the lungs.
Sufficient aerobic exercise, using the Zen Chi Relaxerciser, can normalize both external and internal respiration and therefore prevent diseases of the respiratory system.
Enhanced Internal Organ Functions
The swaying motion of the Zen Chi Relaxerciser can massage internal organs to help peristalsis, prevent constipation and alleviate vulnerability to disease. Also, the overall effect of aerobic exercise emphasizing the waist and belly may help one lose weight.
Balanced Autonomic Nervous System
The autonomic nervous system is responsible for controlling the body’s metabolism. An unbalanced autonomic nervous system can cause nervousness, anxiety, peristaltic diseases, fatigue and constipation. The Zen Chi Relaxerciser improves the body’s metabolism which prevents many of the problems mentioned above.
Increased Breathing Capacity
Aerobic exercise enhances the oxygen carrying ability of the blood, activates cells, and urges metabolism by increasing blood circulation and delivery of blood to peripheral nerves.
Improved Bodily Fluid Base Acid Equilibrium
Perfect physical condition is achieved when fluid has a low alkaline content. The fluid base equilibrium varies according to food, exercise, climate and environment.
Exercising with the Zen Chi Relaxerciser can help one attain a good fluid base acid equilibrium.
Strengthened Spinal Column
The vertebrae are the most important support systems of the human body.
Frequently, the vertebrae (which control the autonomic nervous system) and the nervous system cannot operate properly due to trauma, scoliosis or other spinal problems.
The Zen Chi Relaxerciser can help strengthen the muscles around the spine and therefore help prevent injury and disease, assisting the body naturally realign the vertebrae.