It is our passion to help our community realise their true health potential and to give back to those who could use a helping hand!
This is why Body Brilliant offers the opportunity for you to have our team of health experts come to your workplace, school, sporting team or group to teach about how to achieve and maintain a healthy body. Any money raised by these events is donated to charity.
To find out more about Body Brilliant coming to your group or organisation, please email our team and we will be happy to arrange a time to speak with you further.
Below are some of the charities Body Brilliant has supported since being established in 2005:
- Amnesty International
- Anthony Robbins Foundation
- ASRF – Australian Spinal Research Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Foundation
- Gold Coast Basket Brigade
- Borneo Sepilok Orangutang Sanctuary
- New Zealand College Of Chiropractic
- Run For Ronald McDonald House
- Kings Christian College
- Kokoda Challenge
- Emmanuel College
- Australian Surf Lifesaving
“The poorest man would not part with health for money, but the richest would gladly part with all their money for health.” -Charles Caleb Colton